Is hospitality part of your DNA? Do you like to be around people? And do you always wear a smile, even when things get hectic? Then you were born to work in our urban oasis. Ideally, you can speak Czech, English and one other language.
We offer great working conditions, and you’ll be part of a motivated international team as well as surrounded by an inspiring environment in a progressive, sustainable hotel.
Would you like to become a part of our urban oasis? We are always happy to receive applications. Please send your curriculum vitae to email email@example.com.
EVENT & SALES EXECUTIVE
50 % Events
- Take care of all aspects of the events in Mosaic House Workspace
- Sell hotel rooms and events
- Retain and develop our existing database of clients
- To ensure consistently top-quality standards of the product consistently
- To act as an ambassador for the company ensuring that a positive brand image is strengthened and maintained in all interactions with customers.
Person Specification – Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Highly professional and committed to the hotel industry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience of running and proposing events desirable
- Good understanding of F&B operation
- Excellent telephone and message taking etiquette
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer/ client service
- Confident and professional approach when dealing with clients and suppliers
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task particularly during the peak seasons
- To be able to work independently and be flexible
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable):
- Understanding of social networking sites and basic marketing knowledge
- Proficient with numbers and accounting
- Creative streak in order to put together marketing pieces
- Understanding of Email marketing and CRM
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- To deal with all aspects of corporate and events sales
- Take care of Travel Agency Inquiries
- Managing all aspects of Events: Organization, Preparation, Coordination & Supervision, meaning full responsibility from Acquisition until Event Organization and Invoicing.
- Send customized offers for Events & Workspace Rentals (in cooperation with Head Sales & Marketing), handling follow-ups, deadlines and daily communication with clients
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients to encourage repeated and new business
- Understand the pricing structure, invoicing and contracting
- Have in-depth knowledge of key competitors and their strengths and weaknesses
- Organise and take care of site inspections and client entertaining as requested
- Identify new opportunities for business
- Attend clients’ meetings and do sales calls when needed with a focus on corporate travel
- Ensuring all clients understand our products and services
- Assist with marketing tasks as needed
- Working closely with other departments in order to fulfil clients’ enquiries
- Report regularly to develop market intelligence.
What do we offer?
- Financially stable, Swiss/US family-owned company group
- Work in a small dedicated team in a 4* design hotel
- Possibility to shape the work tasks and times to suit your personality and life situation
- Discounts on hotel services and partner companies
- Possibility to get a Multisport card
- Catering for free
- Competitive financial compensation
Opportunities to grow in the company