Keeping you safe
The safety, health, and well-being of our guests and employees remains our top priority at Mosaic House Design Hotel. In this spirit, we’ve taken time to re-imagine the experience within our hotel to maintain the highest possible health and safety standards.
We are members of the Association of Hotels and Restaurants of the Czech Republic, from which we received the “Stay Safe” hygiene certificate.
Some of the measures that we take are:
– Contact surfaces at the reception, in the lobby, and other public areas of the hotel are regularly disinfected.
– Dispensers with virus-suitable disinfectants are available in public areas, guest rooms, and toilets.
– We have special air ventilation that cleans and filters the air in the building preventing the spread of bacteria in the air.
– Intensive hygiene measures are taken when cleaning the guest rooms after each stay.
– All of our linen is cleaned and disinfected according to the highest German quality standards RAL 992/2. Our service provider is Prádelna Kyselý, one of the most modern laundries in Europe, which is certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and RABC EN 14065.
The list of the current Covid-19 government measures in the Czech Republic can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding special hygiene measures at the Mosaic House Design Hotel contact us at email@example.com.