Location in Prague
Mosaic House is in a great central location – close to the National Theatre and just a short walk away from the famous Charles Bridge. It’s the ideal base when exploring every historical hot spot in town - from the Prague Castle to Old Town Square.
Prague is a compact city with all of the top sights either in the centre or a short walk away. Better yet if you’re an adventurous traveller looking to explore the path less trodden, then the public transport system in Prague is easy and efficient, with many metros, trams and buses at your affordable, disposal.
Mosaic House is located in Nové Město (the New Town), which Charles IV added on to the Old Town back in 1348. From here you are only a few minutes away from the historic Old Town sights on foot, and also a plethora of tram lines that will take you to the hip Vinohrady, the romantic Malá Strana under the Castle, the great shopping strip at Anděl and anywhere else that you would like to go.
- 0 minute walk to a drink at Belushi’s
- 2 minute walk to the Vltava River
- 3 minute walk to National Theatre
- 8 minute walk to Wenceslas Square
- 9 minute walk to Charles Bridge
- 10 minute walk to The Old Town Square
- 12 minute walk to the Jewish Quarter
How to get here from the airport, train and coach station
Address and Contact
Odboru 4, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
- Mosaic House Reservations (between 9am and 5pm CET): +420 221 595 350
- Belushi’s Bar & Restaurant (located inside Mosaic House): +420 221 595 364
- Email: email@example.com
If calling within the Czech Republic, remove +420 country code.